Using a licensed copy of Microsoft Access®, the Catalyst path can be added as a Trusted Location using the steps below.
- Open Access and select File > Options.
- On the Access Options screen, select the Trust Center option from the left pane.
- Under the Microsoft Office Access Trust Center heading, select the Trust Center Settings button.
- On the Trust Center screen, select Trusted Locations from the left pane.
- Select the Add new location button at the bottom of the screen.
- Browse and add the Catalyst directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Catalyst) to the 'Path' field. Select the check box Subfolders of this location are also trusted. Select the OK button to add the new location.
- Select the OK button twice to close the Trust Center and Access options screens.