Using a licensed copy of Microsoft Access®, the Catalyst path can be added as a Trusted Location using the steps below.
- Open Access and select File > Options.
- On the Access Options screen, select the Trust Center option from the left pane.
- Under the Microsoft Office Access Trust Center heading, select the Trust Center Settings button.
- On the Trust Center screen, select Trusted Locations from the left pane.
- Select the Add new location button at the bottom of the screen.
- Browse and add the Catalyst directory to the 'Path' field. Select the check box Subfolders of this location are also trusted. Select the OK button to add the new location. Note: The Catalyst directory for version 5.15 and later is C:\Program Files\Catalyst. For prior versions, the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catalyst.
- Select the OK button twice to close the Trust Center and Access options screens.