- ★ System Requirements
- ★ How do I register and activate the product?
- Do I need a Microsoft Access® license on every machine I install Catalyst?
- How do I apply a trial activation code?
- Should Catalyst be installed on a Windows 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- Can Catalyst be installed in a hosted or terminal services environment? See all 8 articles
- ★ SQL Server Setup
- ★ Installation - Basic and Full Edition with Access back-end database
- ★ Installation - Full or Pharmaceutical Edition with SQL Server back-end database
- How do I setup Trusted Locations in Microsoft Access?
- How do I setup Trusted Locations if I'm using the Access Runtime?
- Establish DSN Connection See all 7 articles
- How do I restrict user access to menus, forms, and reports?
- How can I have the system prompt the user for their login information at startup?
- How do I modify the desktop shortcut to receive a logon prompt when opening the database?
- What is the default user name and password?
- How do I turn off the login prompt?
- How do I add new users to my database?
Frequently Asked Questions
- ★ Access 2016 Crashes When Relinking to Company Database
- ★ A red bar appears on the barcode on reports containing barcodes
- Nothing happens when I try to import data to UPS WorldShip®
- Problems loading, viewing, or printing the Indented View
- Resolve Missing or Broken Reference
- Unable to open Catalyst HTML help files